Views on dieting

Saturday, July 26, 2014
Dieting is something i think many of us are trying. And with good cause, we eat a lot of strange things. Myself have experimented alot and found that lactosis are amongst the triggers for outbreaks, but this is an individual thing.

But I try to keep to two general rules. I try to avvoid excessive intake of fat / carbs / sugars as these are likely to surface to my skin, I would imagine that protein powder, or mass gainer would be make quite the impression. And I try to get the variaty of vitamins, minerals etc etc that the body needs. Also alcohol really gets to my skin, so if youre a heavy drinker, you should see where it leads to lay off for a while, or at least avoid getting drunk.

With atopic eczema I think, one could get a blessing in disguise: As many people live their whole life ravaging their bodies, living unhealthy, your skin has a way of telling you to live more healthy, avoid chemicals, sleep, exercise and stress less. So please try it for a couple of weeks and see where it gets you, you might experience a really big change.

No comments:

Post a Comment