How am I doing: Winter 2016

Thursday, March 3, 2016


Hi all,

I thought i'd give an update to how I'm keeping my skin healthy these days. Im doing quite fine despite not sleeping much at all lately. I think the main reason is the damp gym I go to, seems to work wonders to sweat there for some time. Anyways, here's some pictures to give you an idea. It is a little dry, I was out yesterday and did not sleep much tonight, also I am using a shitty cream as my Apo Base has run out.



Lately I'm regularly making sure to visit my gym. Here I run for some 20 minutes and it makes me really sweatty, this might scratch at first, if very much so, maybe consider hitting the shower imedeately afterwards. Remember to keep the shower cold, so that you dont flush out your moisture.

Since I am very prone to scratching, I have found a way of really minimizing the potential damage should I loose control. I keep my fingernails very short and filed down so that when i scratch they make very little impact on my skin. Do your self a favour and disarm yourself ;)

I noticed lately that my exema defenitely acts up when I am around dogs and cats. I dont know if it's the fact that my skin get exposed or just my general sneezing and exertion from the allergy that does this.

I notice that large amounts of unhealthy food and alcohol definitely make an impact on my skin. Lately I am trying to eat modestly to see if it plays a part. Worth a shot!

Hope you enjoyed reading. I will try to write these updates so that people can see how Im doing.

Best,
Itchy

No comments:

Post a Comment