Why this blog exists

Friday, July 25, 2014

Hi, I have suffered from atopic eczema for all my life, lately i've made really good progress, I want to spread the word of what works for me, and discuss the disease alltogether.

If you are here, chances are you also struggle, you have probably been through alot of pages. I made this page because I keep learning about this disease, and I know that there are many out there struggeling, and that actual serious advice is hard to come by. The goal is to make my progress acsessible, and hopefully, some of you will even share your stories. Above all, this will be a  bs, hokkum and jibberish-free page, you will not find advice for smearing all kinds of wierd stuff on your skin, everything i post here will be well tested material, and hopefully it will help someone.

The plan is not to go on and on here, but to establish a page that is on the web, that contains thoughts about the extremely powerfull urge to itch, some sincere advice that might help someone, and some discussion I would like input on. And to those of you feeling burdened: hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment